The District awards an annual Consultant and Consulting Firm of the Year Award
based on the following criteria:
- Most complete submissions (all required information, etc. present).
- Best at addressing concerns from District reviewers.
- Best initial design, meeting, or exceeding all guidelines (creativity).
- Best legibility, readability, and organization of plan, notes, details, etc.
- Best "closer" - ability to address all remaining concerns on final review.
- Most concern over practicality, and effectiveness of plan in field.
- Exemplifying professional and courteous conduct with District's urban staff whether in person or by phone.
Left to right: Dave Bachman, Quintin Cornwell, Tim Browne, Dick Matz, Stu Darley, Jeff West and Sara Dulina.
Congratulations to our 2018 award recipients:
Consultant of the Year
Consulting Firm of the Year
Colbert Matz Rosenfelt
Baltimore County Soil Conservation District 2014 ©